Saturday, April 2, 2011

From Hershey Pennsylvania to Bristol Virginia.

We spent a day in Hershey Pennsylvania to let the worst part of the North Eastern storm pass over us. Today we rode around 400 miles to Bristol Virginia which is on the border of Tennessee. The forecast for today's weather called for high wind. The weather forecasters did not let me down. I am very tired after being beat up for over 7 hours by the relentless wind.


It rained on and off all day with beautiful breaks in the clouds revealing lush green cow fields in the rolling hills of Virginia. I am really tired and I think I will go take the girls to the pool and soak in the spa. My muscles can really use a rest.




1 comment:

  1. O'Charley's has a good Sunday Brunch. Not as fancy a menu as the Cheesecake Factory, but there is one right next to the interstate there in Bristol.

    ReplyDelete