Sunday, March 27, 2011

Second Helmet Camera Test

Took a ride yesterday with Ben Elton. According to the weather channel it was 24 degrees but with the wind chill it would feel like 14 degrees. Add riding a bike at 40 miles per hour and you have yourself a bone chilling ride. Our hands were barking so bad after 10 minutes that we had to pull off into a local McDonalds and wrap them around a warm cup of coffee.

We rode over to the sleepy Hollow Cemetery and then to the Old North Bridge in Concord Massachusetts. This is the ride back from the Old North Bridge to Hanscom Air Force Base.



P.S. Ben thanks for inviting me on this ride. After the ride I went to REI and invested in a neoprene ski mask, some thick wool socks, and some Gortex gauntlets to go over my gloves. I also purchased some chemical hand and toe warmers for the early morning rides. I took them out for a test this morning and I could not feel the cold at all.

1 comment: